Sunday, October 27, 2019

Best Breakfast Casserole EVER!!!

Those who really know me, know that breakfast is my most favorite meal!!! I took a Pioneer Woman's recipe basics and made it my own and Mike and I both agree this is the best breakfast casserole ever. Feel free to adjust the ingredients to your particular tastes!!!! All the veggies are raw!!! 

1 tube breakfast sausage, crumbled , cooked and drained
1 bag spinach
1 red bell pepper, diced
about a cup of diced up mushrooms
1 1/2 cup sharp cheddar, shredded

In a 9x13 greased pan put half of each of these items in the order listed
spinach
bell pepper
mushrooms
sausage
cheese

Repeat layers

Beat together with a whisk 
12 eggs
1 cup half and half 
until light and well mixed

Pour over the casserole
Cover with aluminum foil

Bake at 350 for 25 minutes then remove foil and bake 25 more minutes!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment