Sunday, November 18, 2012

Best Ever Banana Bread

I don't know where I found this recipe, I only know that I have been using it for a good 20 years. I renamed it to the Best Ever Banana Bread, because I really think that it is... and most everyone that has had it, says the same thing... 

In small glass bowl mix together 
1 & 1/2 cups sour cream
2 tsp baking soda 
and let sit about 5 minutes till it is bubbly. 

In a large bowl combine
1/2 cup butter, softened with 
1 & 1/2 cups sugar 
until well combined. 
Then add 3 eggs, one by one until the mixture is well combined , again.
Then add 
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
 2 & 1/2cups flour and continue mixing till it is combined. 
Then add 3 bananas, that are all smashed up ... 
Fold in the sour cream mixture. 
Put in two well greased loaf pans and bake at 350 for 50 min. Cool in pan 10 min. before removing to a rack to cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment